Adelyn had her 4 month check up this morning, Monday, September 27th, and she had the following:
Weight: 15 pounds, which puts her in the 80th percentile... she's moved up from her 68 percentile at two months.
Height: 27 inches long, which puts her in the 99% percentile (Doctor's exact words, "that is off the charts")
Head Circumference: 16.5 (I think that is inches... ugh, now I'm going to have to measure her myself!)
But all in all, our doctor said she doing wonderfully... we plan to start her on cereal tomorrow, I'm sure she will love that, if her little milk belly has any say =) But I think she is sticking with the tall and lean for the most part right now =) We are pretty darn lucky, she is healthy and beautiful and smart, and so is her big brother, he was so good in the office this morning, couldn't have asked for better (and I will swap out the beautiful for handsome)... I'm a lucky mommy, and my oldest is going to be going to her sophomore homecoming here shortly, ugh, where does the time go! Hope everyone is having a great start to the week! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment