Since last I blogged... We all just get so busy these days that something has to give. Most times it seems like it is my sleep. I know it was the other night because I was up until 1:30 am working on Adelyn's room - painting - yuck. I'm totally in agreement with my late Grandma Loes that this is one chore that I would love to hire out in the future or have someone working with me to talk with and have fun because I can tell you that at 1:00 I was bored out of my mind. But I was painting because Adelyn is getting a bit of a room makeover =) Tory says "why? The room is fine.". And it was but it wasn't very girly and she is my last baby, so I want to enjoy it all again but I'm reminding myself to enjoy ALL my kids at every age/stage/day because every day is a new one and no one will be like the last. But I want to be done with her room so she can enjoy and it is a little normal around here again =). I'll have pics of new things happening up soon. Don't want to lose out on my blogging. =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:It's Been Awhile
No comments:
Post a Comment