Monday, September 20, 2010
Pineapple
We had some pineapple at dinner tonight, Trent and I, and at first Trenten wasn't to into his beef straganoff, pineapple, and toast... he wanted to watch his movie and eat popcorn with his Daddy (Daddy wasn't home yet, so it wasn't supposed to happen until he did get home)... so I told him that popcorn was a treat and that he didn't get any until he had a good dinner anyway, and we didn't know what time Daddy was getting home, so he better not bet on it yet tonight... so I asked him to take two bites of everything, and he had about six pineapple pieces on his plate, along with his beef straganoff... so the little man started eating, and he LOVED it! He ate about five bites of his beef and ate all of his pineapple, and then he turns to me and says, "Mommy you made this pineapple REALLY good. Good job mommy." It was SO darn cute! And I said thank you and told Addy what a sweetie her brother was too give me such a nice compliment. Even during the trying three's, he can still be a sweetie... Love them! And now they are beautiful little angels sleeping upstairs... night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment