Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mommy's Birthday Pics & Adelyn's Cute Sweater

So this sweater is from Uncle Adam and Joelle, and it just too flippin' cute! We are wearing it all the time because I want to see it in her as much as possible for the little cutie grows right out of it... but it is a snow-white sweater with silver in the fabric and a fur lining around the hood... Uncles and their girlfriends are meant to spoil his niece, and he is doing a good job... Miss ya Spud! It was so great seeing him and Joelle over the holiday's, I think Trenten loved it most of all, having his Godfather all to himself on Christmas night, can't ask for much better.


Adelyn with Grandma Ronda out at my mom and dad's on my birthday... Adelyn had to get all dressed up for Mommy's Birthday and New Year's Eve.


Me and My Girls


Ronda and Her Girls (Minus Lilly)... Adelyn takes a great picture!


Some of my favorite girls in the whole wide world right here... Great picture ladies!


I love my kids!


Adelyn couldn't stop staring at Papa Alan that evening... it was pretty cute.

Had a great time on my birthday... got to sleep in (although then I still had everything I needed to do, just less time to do it...), got to hang out with mom at the shops for one of the last times, had lunch at the Bent Rim (aka the Nest) with my family, got to chill out during the afternoon, and then got ready and had French Onion soup at mom and dad's with my family, and then went up to Greg and Shelly's to hang out with our best friends for the evening... It was a great birthday! And I turned 30! Can you believe it! So I have started a new era, and it has been good... I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

No comments: