So it is already six days ino the new year and this is my first blog. Goodness, how time does fly. Well I have plenty of photos to post soon (Christmas, Snow, 30's, etc.) but my first blog of the new year is about Trent yesterday... First he took a nap for me in the afternoon, yeah! I love that! But it was following the nap that was so cute. Adelyn and I were down at the building, doing some work and sending some dogs home when I saw buddy-bear through the window making his way down to us. Trudging through and over the snow, coat and hat on I wondered what he was wearing on those feet of his. Because his boots still had tags on them from being exchanged that day and low and behold! Trenten was making his way down to us in his slippers! Really! It was so cute and I will never forget it. He was coming down no matter what. But he says summer sure is easier mommy because he only has to worry about crocs. So true buddy =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Slippers & Snow
No comments:
Post a Comment