Trenten that is... poor little man! I was downstairs in the laundry room when I heard a HUGE "THUD!" right above me, and I knew that my little man had fallen out of bed... so I ran upstairs and sure enough, he was on the floor, poor little guy. He was a bit out of it, and was starting to cry. I picked him up and snuggled him, and laid him back in bed, telling it was okay, and told him that it was okay, he could go back to sleep, Mommy was there... so I just laid with him for awhile, until he was back to sleep in a few minutes... He's so tired! He had a big day today, lots of interesting things this morning, started swimming lessons (he did so good! He kept his head down in the water for up to 6 seconds!), then we went to CR for Adelyn's first year pictures (so much fun, what a ham!), and then we did some shopping, got some LATE lunch, came home, cleaned the car (poor Adelyn, she didn't get much of a nap all day, she needs her sleep, she loves it), came home, saw Daddy, had dinner, played, read some books, and Addy was off to bed, and then Trenten, Daddy and I played some tag, got the dogs situated, and then it was time for Trent to be off to bed...
I think Trenten was asleep before I turned off the light... tired, so him falling out of bed and not realizing what was going, totally understandable.
I am a very lucky girl, I have the most beautiful, sweet, loving, intelligent children ever... I am so lucky... I'm tired these days, and it seems like it is a long road, but as long as I have my family, friends, and my life, it is the only road I ever want to be on. So lucky! Thanks for going with us to CR today Grandma! Wouldn't have been nearly as much fun if you weren't there. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment