Friday, June 10, 2011

Understanding...

Not as much time anymore... there seriously isn't. With two kids (three when Ash is here, unfortunately not as much as we would like), a family business, a second job, a home, and what I would like to think of as a life beyond just those things... our family and friends (who I love to spend time withe more and more, as much as we possibly can, because without them, nothing is worth the time and energy we put into everything...) But seriously, there isn't enough time in the day anymore for everything that Tory and I put into it, and that is why my blog sometimes gets left behind, not for lack of material, I'M ALWAYS THINKING "that would be great for my blog" but then 10:00 p.m. rolls around much quicker then I think, and then it 11, and sometimes 12, and we are tired, and we have to get back up sometime between 5 and 6:30 the next morning (depending on the day - and I know, I know, you should get up at the same time everyday, but that just isn't in the cards sometimes). So I would like to do this everyday, and that is the goal, but sometimes SOMETHING has to give, and well, my kids, family, and business isn't one of those things, so sometimes my personal fun is... but I'm working on it.

Okay, some fun things today:
- Trenten slept until 9:30! Holy smokes! And Adelyn slept until 7:30! That's pretty good for her too.
- We had a lot of fun today, Adelyn did a lot of crawling, and Trenten got to watch 1 1/2 Transformers movies (it was getting to late tonight, so we had to pause, and the second one isn't as easy for kids as the first, so mom had to fast forward through a lot of things.)
- Grandma and Grandpa Loes came out tonight, and that was a lot of fun! Trent got to ride into town with Papa and Dad, two of his favorite men in his life, and he had fun!
- Grandma got to see what a DVIA Adelyn can be when she is in her swing! Holy smokes, does she NOT want to get out when she is in there... that girl loves to be moving in some form or another...

Not to much to tell. Trenten said something pretty funny the other day while with Grandma, Adelyn was crying and Trenten said "Adelyn, stop crying, I'm can't hear myself picking my tractors!" He was looking at Papa's tractor magazine... he couldn't hear himself picking... too funny. Night!

No comments: