Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Think What You Want...

But my Christmas stuff is up!  Yes!  It is!  I know, I know, but it is SO nice!  We love the light, especially with all the darkness of late!  So it is up!  And we are enjoying it, and also, it is something I can get done and accomplish, because it doesn't seem like I cam making my headway in anything else these days, or that is the way it seems sometimes.  One of the biggest things that I have no control over right now is Adelyn's progress on the potty!  Ugh!  How I so dislike poopy pants!  She is wonderful with peeing, even going in and getting on her little potty all by herself, but not to poop, oh no, not that... and I can't find anything that will give her an incentive enough to do it!  I know, I know, it will come, it will too pass and I will look back on it and wonder why I agonized and worried about it, because it all comes in due course... but poop is just not fun at all!  I don't care if it is a day or two months, two months sucks!  She is SO smart too!  That is what is amazing... she can sing all her ABC's, twinkle-twinkle-little-star, bye baby bunting... and more!  She knows her doctor's name and that he will make her all better... what is with not caring that there is something gross in her britches!  Doesn't faze her a bit =)  And before I can blink, I will be looking back on these thoughts as distant memories because my babies will be all grown up... maybe I can deal with the poop a bit longer.  Night!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I'm on the "poop sucks" team!