Monday, January 22, 2007

First Day Away

This was my first day away from Trent... he went to daycare today... Mom had a hard time leaving him this morning. Tory had to lead me out of the house, I was pretty upset, but Trent had a great day, like I knew he would. The person it is hardest on is Mommy. So now it is almost 11:00 and I need to get to bed! It is time for this girl to hit the hay... maybe I will blog longer tomorrow. Just wanted to get it started. My great friend Lis said I needed to start blogging!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Welcome Abby! The days will get better being away from Trent, I promise!!! If I can help you out any time you be sure to call Aunt Lis!!!!
I had a great time in Chicago but got very homesick for my boys!!!