Friday, January 26, 2007
Friday Morning
Well my little boy is way stuff up this morning. He was up at around 3:00, and I just got finished feeding him now too (5:54), and I am off and running now, lots to do that did not get done last night at all. I have to get his bag packed for Dawn's (I kind of want to drop him off this morning since I will not be able to for the next how long - I am going to work 4 ten hour days starting next Monday, trial period at work, so I will be out t he door at 6:00 in the morning next week! Yikes! It will be worth it to be home with him on Friday, even if I got only one Friday and decided it didn't work, it would be worth it =) Anyway, lots to do this morning because last night was a zoo! We had Ashley, Tory has basketball games, Adam (Trenten's godfather and Ashley's uncle) was home from Iowa City for the night, and everyone wanted to everyone! But it all worked out, and I finally crashed at 11:00 last night, but I don't feel like I got anything accomplished, but that is where this morning comes in... but Trenten is really stuffed up (poor little guy) and he had a small accident in bed this morning, very wet diaper, so we had to change all the sheets and get him cleaned up (wait I'm saying we, I mean me! But I admit Tory was very tired, he had taken the doggies for a big walk last night too, and I had to feed Trent anyway, so make both of us more tired). I just read your blog Lis! Can't wait to see the house! Sounds like it is coming along awesome! Hopefully we can swing by sometime soon... when do you want to do a girl's day out? Let me know... I'm really looking forward to it sometime. Anyway, I better get everything I need done, or it won't, and I still have to go to work. I'm meeting my friend Lindsey for lunch this afternoon, so I'm excited about that. No Ashley this weekend, that is a huge bummer! Gave her extra big hugs last night! Okay, until later! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Abby- Hope the 4 -10 hour days work for you... and you can spend Fridays with your little guy!!! Just dont over do it girlie!!! I remember those "accident baby days" but we still have wet sheets with Blade yet... frustratin' but worth it, right?
Post a Comment