Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday, Middle of the Week

Wishing it were the weekend, but I don't want to start wishing my life away... just tired, and still three days to go. We will make it. Each day is getting a little bit better for me. Not great, and never will be. Just got done feeding the little guy (it is 5:30 in the morning!), and now I'm getting myself ready to go for the day... I never would have thought I would be up at this time, ever. But I think it is going to become the norm very soon. Hopefully everyone is having a great week so far. There is just so much to do around this house, it is never done, and only continues to accumulate, and is so much worse if you don't keep chipping away at it. Well, better get some breakfast, get ready (wish I could wear jeans today!), and get a couple of things done around here before I need to head off to work... I keep hearing the alarm upstairs, Tory doesn't want to get up =( Poor boy, but ti is better to just get up and get moving and get things done, that extra 15 minutes won't help you sleeping, but sure could help a person when they are getting ready... sorry, nothing real exciting going on here. But that can be good too. Cheers!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Many thoughts of you this week! Hope its going ok!
Lets get together soon!!