Friday, March 23, 2007

It's Official...

I've lost over 55 pds. of my baby weight! Yeah! I may sound a little happy, but I think I'm entitled a little, and I'm proud of myself and happy to have the baby weight gone... I still have some spots to work on, and everything isn't as firm as I would like to be, but the majority of it is gone, but I think this is where the hard work is going to set in... I seriously cannot even believe how much weight I gained with Trent, I was up to 185! Can you believe it! Yeah, I couldn't either, but it was in black and white (or should I say weight) at the doctor's office the week before Trent was born... 185... ugh! But I knew it was good baby weight, it was healthy for Trent and he is great because of it, but the thought of it coming off wasn't thrilling, because I knew I wasn't going to give birth to a 55 pd. baby =) But it wasn't too far off. =) Almost 10 pounds! But it took awhile for the rest to go... but I'm happy to say I'm getting back to pre-baby... but nothing is ever the same, and that is okay... I don't want to go back... I want to get better and I think Trent is going to help with that... I'm already developing pipes! =) How do all you mom's do it! Seriously, you all must be just ripped! Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! I'm just finishing up watching the North Carolina game... they won... All four top seeds are still in the hunt! Can you believe it! They've never had all four first seeds go to the final four, will this be the year? Only time will tell... Okay, it is time for me to hit the hay... lots still to do, but there is a ton to do tomorrow... Talk to you all soon! Take care! Cheers and Love!

No comments: