What a weekend, I thought it was going to be a down-time weekend, but I should have known better... Friday, Trent got his pictures taken with the bunnies =) Real bunnies! And boy did he like them... he is definitely in the grab-it stage. =) So, can't wait to get those back... then Tory, Trent and I have hung out together for the day... Axe and Jason came out for dinner that night, it was officially a really good day. =)
Saturday, what a whirlwind... and Trent was such a good boy. Tory got up pretty early and went down South to do some pheasant hunting... Trent and I got up early and picked up Grandma L. and went into Dubuque and went to a garage sale... and we did good... Shelly pointed us in the right direction though... thanks Shelly! You look great! And Kaden turned 3 on Saturday! Can't believe how grown up that little man is getting... doesn't seem possible, but he is one of the cutest boys I know... but I have a lot of cute little boys in my life, Kaden, Max, Mitchel (although since he turned a teenager, I probably shouldn't call him little), Issac and Blade... and my own, who is getting bigger by the day! =) So then Grandma, Trent and I hit Kohl's and Aldi's and came back to Grandma's for lunch, we all ate and then we went up town to hit the Spring Open Houses... what a zoo! A good zoo though... Tammy looked awesomely busy... Lis, Tammy, and Tammy's mom were running around being so helpful and getting everyone rung up, I mean the line to check out was almost to the door... Mom and I walked in and decided to come back later... a stroller wasn't going to make it though that store with all the people, but that was perfectly okay... good to be busy, very good. So then we went to a couple of other shops and my Aunt Sherry called, they were coming into town from CR, so we hooked up with them and did the shops again... all I have to say is that Trent is a big time trooper =) Train them young... Tory got home later that day, and Trent and I hung out with him until bed... Tory and I watched a movie, but needless to say we should have just snuggled into bed together... we were both pooped...
Sunday, we met Grandma and Grandpa L. for the church breakfast... but first we went to church, sat in front of Grandma and Grandpa K., Trent liked that... overall he was a good boy... we had breakfast, got to visit with Jenn and Max... Max was into throwing his ball, he's got a great arm! All these boys are growing up way too fast! After breakfast, Trent with Grandma and Grandpa L. ... Mom and Dad got some work done here at the farm, and we had dinner at my Mom and Dad's - steaks and they were delicious! But everyone was wore out and we hit the hay soon after...
Now it is Monday, I can hardly believe... what a beautiful day! Almost too warm, dare I say it?
Oh, other big news! On Saturday, March 24th Trenten rolled from his back to his tummy! Wow! And now we can't turn our back on him for a sec! And tonight, Monday, March 26th, Trenten tried rice cereal for the first time! Went pretty well, didn't eat a ton, but did eat, although it was still almost the same as milk... not thick at all, but it is a start... but I'm off to bed now... not feeling 100% and I want to get some sleep... Hope everyone had a great weekend! Talk to you soon!
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment