Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Wednesday, Wednesday...
Early morning... but it is the middle of the week and there is a lot to look forward too... I just wanted to say that we all need to remember how lucky we really are... I know I am so lucky... if I get down, all I have to do is look around and see all the wonderful people who surround me, who believe in me, who love me and like me for who I am and who I am becoming. I have such wonderful family and friends... so I definitely can't be sad or unhappy for very long, no matter the situation. Life needs to be kept on living and we all need to keep going. If you aren't feeling the greatest today, think of something someone did for you lately, whether it was just an e-mail to say "HI" (they were thinking of you long enough to take the time), or a stranger holding the door for you on your way into a store (kind enough to take a little time out of their day for to be courteous)... there are so many small things in life that we overlook, or take for granted... try not to... and remember, the best way to gain is to give... so give to someone else and make their day, I bet it will make yours too. So although life can be hard and trying at times (not mention tiring!), you are living it and you are lucky enough to be able to make decisions and have outcomes and feel love and hear laughter... be thankful. Okay, enough of the sentimental =) I definitely hope you are all having a great day! And remember, I'd hold the door for you! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are the most truthful friend ever! It was great reading that blog, it made me feel better ;)
Post a Comment