Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Nothing Too New...

Yes, there isn't anything too new in our household right now... we are working hard as ever... Tory and Jet are both working hard to promote Stone Hollow Dog Training... Ash is in school and Trent is growing each and every day. He is climbing the stairs these days... and he is good! He can whiz up in no time, we haven't even attempted going down yet... and he can only go up with an adult right behind him. I hope everyone is getting ready for the summer weather to fad away. It got to be about 90 degrees here today... too warm for me. I love the 70's... warm, but a nice cool, crisp breeze, those days will be here before you know it. Hope everyone had a great Wednesday! Night!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Where did your baby go? WOW up stairs already...
he's on the loose better be quick mommy... I remember those days like it was yesterday :) I'd do anything to have those days back again.