Okay, so a good friend of mine (Lis) did a recent blog on 'what's in her purse' after she cleaned her belongings out of her purse.
Well today I decided I would do upon her request :) a blog post about it too. And she's right, it is pretty fun, and there is a ton of stuff in there! No wonder Tory calls it my "duffel bag."
So this is what I found in my purse:
Sunglasses
Reading Glasses
Palm Pilot
Wallet
Purple Binder (Holds Scrip, Receipts, Paint Samples, Coupons, Pictures, etc.)
Pens
Nail File
Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss (Piece of Cake)
Check Book
Bills (Yuck!!!)
$5 Coupon to Bed Bath & Beyond
Portrait Specials (to JCPenney and Portrait Innovations)
Angi's Baby Shower Invitation
Kronos Card (For Work)
Floss
Ibprofen (In Tylenol Case)
Hand Sanitize
Chapstick
Cover Up
Excedrin Migraine
Tape Measure
Tissues
Cell Phone
Yellow Sticky Notes
Car Keys
And this is a pretty good day! Usually I have so much more, so I wonder what everyone else has in their magical bag of stuff... isn't it amazing everything we can cram in there... I know I'm even amazed at times! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, wasn't it?
Post a Comment