Monday, September 17, 2007

What a weekend...

And where it went, I have no idea... lets see... it is already Monday night, and our weekend looked like the following...

Friday - We took in a XC meet at the Filmore Golf Course, our niece ran varsity, and she did awesome! It is a very hard course, and she did a great job! Go Kayla! Go! Keep running, look ahead for the next girl, and give it your all! So that was a lot of fun. Ash ran all over the course with me! Great job Ash! I think she would make a great XC runner, she has definitely got the legs for it, and she has the stamina, she just has to dig deep, but I (and Tory) will support her and what she wants to pursue. So then we stayed and watched the boys varsity run, Jordan ran, and we got to see Lindsey and Adam! They were down from the cities! So that was really nice, I was hoping to get to run into them, they look great! Happy, young and in love! Listen to me, who's older then who? =) It's the kids =) they tend to add a couple of years... So then after the meet, Ash, Trent, Tory and I wen to mom and dad's and picked up Nelly (the fox terrier) and she is now living at our house for the time being, being trained... so far, so good... she really is a cute dog, but she definitely has some spunk to her... I worked on a couple of things around the house, and it was pretty late before bed came along.

Saturday - I ran into Ronda and Alan's earlier to sit in the hot box because I had a slight tickle in my throat, grabbed some stamps and skedaddled back to the house to help Tory out. We got everyone ready and got to Ashley's game (Trent and I were a little late because he was still napping). The soccer match went pretty well, they are getting better. Ashley looks like she likes it, and we all had fun. Trent loves to watch the ball go up and down the field. We got to see Lis and Jer too, so that was great. Although next time I'll have to catch a seat next to Lis for some real conversation, not between our husband's =) Blade was a cutie sitting on his Daddy's lap, I got some cute pictures of the two of them... I might have to post one. So then Tory had to leave early for a doggie lesson, and Trent, Ash and I hit McDonald's for a late lunch. After McDee's... we went back to town and found some kids selling pumpkins on the corner in town, and of course we had to stop. I only had $2 on me at the time, but Lis and Jer pulled in behind us and nearly cleaned the kids out! Good job guys! Seriously, I spoke with the children's dad at church on Sunday, and found out that they sell the pumpkins for their basketball shoe money for the year, so we will definitely be stopping to purchase at least once more this season... so then we got home, and Trent took a nap, we got ready to go to a cookout at Tom and Joanie's, which was a lot of fun! We even got to see Quinn and Lori and the house. Which is awesome! So then we came home to put Trent to bed, and Ashley mad us some Tornado's (that's what we call our blizzards =) They were really good!

Sunday - Mass, Breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa's, and then on to the Church Fun Fest and Auction! Which was a lot of fun, and we had a great time. Mom (Grandma) got this really cute John Deere wagon for Trenten to ride in, it was adorable! And lots of other great things and just a nice time. And Dad won the attendance prize! It was a nice little chunk of change...

So now it is Monday night, and I'm tired, but there is lots left to do in this house, so I better keep moving. But we got to see Dustin, Jenn, and Max tonight for a little while, so that was awesome! I think Trent thought Max was just the coolest! Because I saw the little guy imitating Max on a couple of things! They are both getting so big! Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys for a while! It was fun! Okay, better keep moving! Hope everyone is having a great night! Cheers!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Very cute pictures!!!