Saturday, February 9, 2008
Found the Window Control
Trent's car seat now sits in the back passenger side of the car, and he has discovered the button that makes the window go up and down! =) Yup, so the entire ride to daycare yesterday morning we played a little game of, Trent makes the window go down, and somehow magically (mommy magic) it goes back up, so of course he has to make it go down... all the while we are driving and it is 18 degrees out! I guess it could have been worse, it could have been -5 or something, or I could have locked the windows from the front seat, but I just didn't have the heart to take it away from it just when he found it... but needless to say the window magically "Locked" next time he got into the car... it was just really cute! Hope everyone is having a great morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment