We sure did get the snow they were talking about! Holy smokes! We have at least 10 inches from this snowfall already! Sheesh! My office even closed this morning for the entire day, they have NEVER done that in their entire years of business, but this snow just keeps coming and coming and coming.... not that I'm complaining because I'm loving my day with my little man, Trenten, he's being SO great! =) I love being home with the little guy, he is so great! Loving it, but he is taking a nap right now, so I better get a little bit done around here...
Not much else is new around here at the moment, Tory had to take his Dad into the hospital the other day, the chemo has really taken a lot out of him at the moment and we needed to get some fluids into him, so that wasn't any fun for the two of them yesterday, but he is really fighting, so please continue to send positive thoughts and prayers, we really appreciate it.
So, I hope everyone is safe and dry and having a great day! We need to schedule a sledding party for all this snow! That would be so much fun! Cheers for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment