Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So Much Going On...

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been awhile... but we've had some big things going on right now in the family... We got the flu, Tory, myself and Trenten, and that was not fun at all... ugh! Yuck! It's no fun having the flu. But we are all on the mend, thankfully, it really does take awhile to get on your feet from this... and on top of getting sick, we also have a new baby in the family! We got her last Tuesday, and her name is Cupid's Holly of Stone Hollow. She is adorable! I want to get a picture up as soon as I can, I was going to do it before I left for NC, but just didn't have the time... she is a beautiful yellow lab puppy, and quite spunky! Wow! I thinks she already thinks she rules the roost, but that means she is smart! Not sure what Jet thinks of her just yet, but I'm sure he will like her soon enough, Trent loves her! Always trying to lay by her and give her big hugs, I think he loves so soft he is... So that is our BIG news, and that I'm in NC right now on business and miss everyone just terribly! Ready to come home and soon. The weather has been great here, in the 60's, so I'm definitely not missing the weather back home, but I miss everything else for sure, and EVERYONE else, mainly my honey and my kids and my family... but I know everyone is in good hands... it's just not easy for mama to give up her family for this long... but I am going to get to see Le! Yeah! That is awesome... Best thing about this trip for sure... I was excited to see that my cousins got to hear their baby's heart beat last Friday, that is such an awesome feeling, I'm so excited for them and my Aunt Linda and family... wonder how Beau made out baby-sitting Hunter? I'll have to check out Aaron's blog after this... actually I need to get back to work or get to bed, it is already 10:30 out here, I don't like this hour ahead time, I keep thinking it is Central time, and it's not... I'll finally start getting used to it and go back... not sure how some people do this travel thing all the time... Oh well... Talk to you all later! Stay warm if you are in the midwest, enjoy the weather if you are in NC, I hear it is only supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow, I must have snuck some cold weather in my bag for this trip... I'm supposed to bring some warm weather back with me everyone says. =) I'll try! Night ya all! =)

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Haha... Beau of course did not have to do anything but sit in the living room and man the house while he was "babysitting". However, when the garage door was opening as Jason and Christina were coming home... Beau thought it was the baby, so he went into Hunters room, but couldnt see him bc it was dark. So, being the naive baby caretaker that he is, he just flipped on the lights and then walked over to take a look in the crib and see if Hunter was ok.! haha. Good thing he didnt wake up, bc he would not have been happy. Jason walked in and was like, what is going on?, and Beau said I couldnt see him. Jason just laughed and said you dont turn on all the lights! :) funny funny