Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snow???

Think we are going to get all this snow that the weather people keep talking about? It seems like when they start talking about the big one, it misses us, and when they don't even call for it, we wake up to a few inches outside... I've decided to just go to bed with the intent that I will be at work in the morning, that is the only thing you can do, otherwise you may start making plans in your head that you might get to stay home with your baby, and when you don't get to stay home you are a depressed little mama =) Okay, maybe not depressed, but definitely a little bummed that you don't get hang out with the little guy... What is new around here? Well it is February, so winter is moving, just not fast enough for a lot of people... we've had a couple of birthday's already... Amy, Max, and Issac... and Blade's is coming tomorrow. So Happy Birthday everyone! Okay, I really don't have a lot else to say at the moment, I think I need to get some new pictures up here too... I'm getting lazy I think... Trenten has decided that he loves bathes for the fact that he can get naked, and then after he is naked, he doesn't want to stay in the tub for more then 2 minutes before he is trying to run around the house naked! He loves it! The little streaker! And he is adorable doing it... Too cute... He is gabbering away still... his language makes sense to him so far, we hear a few words here and there, but no concrete sentence structure yet. =) He'll get there... and when he does I'll want him to slow down, isn't that always the case. Okay, gotta keep moving! Hope everyone has a great morning and day! Cheers!

No comments: