Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tomorrow Is...

Tomorrow is our anniversary! Can you believe it? 4 years tomorrow, I walked down the aisle to Tory and we became husband and wife. And it is still one of the happiest moments of my life... and can you believe where we are all today? Times goes SO fast... SO fast... sometime we get caught up in the every day of everything or the wishing and waiting for a great moment to come, and we forget to enjoy the everyday, the everyday that we are healthy and wake up next to the one person we love... the people we care most about are surrounding us in a house that we help fill with love... I am a very lucky girl and sometimes when we get caught up in everything, I need to pause and remember that and remember that things are just things and will come and go, but love, family, friends and happiness are forever. Hope everyone is having a great week, and enjoying the moments. I love you Tory! Night everyone!

No comments: