Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Stay In Bed!
Ugh! Trenten has been getting up the last few mornings, around 5:00 or 5:30 a.m. and coming into our room and wanting in our bed and Dad has been giving in! I think he has done it 3 or 4 days out of 7... not cool. I told Tory if he can't get up out of bed to take him back to his room for the duration of morning sleep then I will, but I can't do it after Daddy has picked him up and placed him our bed! Don't get me wrong, I love having Trenten snuggle in with us in the morning, but not when we have about an hour or an hour and a half left to sleep, I like it when we are not trying to sleep because once Trenten is in our bed, nobody sleeps! Not cool... so we'll see what happens tomorrow morning, hopefully he'll just stay sleeping like a good little boy. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous.. I wish Al would lay in bed with us. But, on the other hand I wouldnt want him in there every night! good luck!
But he's not "laying" Aaron! He's rolling around, kicking, laughing, touching everything and anything, if he would lay and sleep us, yeah! But that's not the case for our active little man =) Oh well, this morning it was 6:30, I can work with that... Thank goodness.
Post a Comment