Our big news today is that Trenten went to the big kid room today! Out of the Toddler Room and into the Big Kid Room, big stuff for the soon-to-be three-year-old =) He was so proud of his new room when Mama came to pick him up this afternoon, she said she showed him all around.
Other news from the our household, cute things Trenten has been doing (and I've been too busy to retell):
1.) Placing his blanket over his head when we go through the car wash, it is so cute! He'll continue to talk to me the entire time, just sits there with his green blanket draped over his head.
2.) Playing with all the puppies (Shorty and Gus are gone now, but man it was so cute when they were all playing together).
3.) Dancing outside in our "driveway" to "Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night." The kid likes to dance! It was so cute and we had so much fun!
4.) Trent got to go the dentist with Mommy about 2 or 3 weeks ago and he had so many questions for the dental hygienist, it was so cute! "What are you doing?" "Why are doing that?" "Mommy what are they doing?" "Am I going to do that too?" He gets to go in for his own cleaning next time, I think it was a good introduction, he definitely wasn't scared, but he wasn't sitting in the chair either...
Okay, better keep moving. Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I asked Trenten what he did at school yesterday when I picked him up. He said he read some stories and that he tried to trick Brody because Brody was reading a book that Trenten wanted. I asked him what he did to trick him. He wouldn't tell me but he told me wouldn't do that again. It was so cute the way he said it. Not sure if he got in trouble or what.
Post a Comment