Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a Saturday...

Ashley's off to homecoming, we had the open house of the new hospital and I'm pooped! Thank goodness Tory is picking up the girls at 11:00... ugh! Tired! But it's a good tired, and no huge plans for tomorrow, so that is good. Ash went to the dance with her boyfriend, Gregg, but no BIG date or anything, to young. Gregg came out to our house and had dinner with us (and when I say us, I mean Tory, Abby, Ashley, Adam (AKA Axe) Ackerman, Trenten, Lilly, Tanner), poor boy! He couldn't even eat he was so nervous out here! So then Ash finished getting ready, Gregg got to spend some time with Tory and Adam, and she finally came down, I think he actually blushed when Ashley came in the room, and we got pictures, took them to town and they got pictures at Ashley's mom's too. We also stopped up at Ronda and Alan's (Grandma and Grandpa), so they could see Ash in her dress too. Ronda was sweet enough to take Ash over to her hair appointment this afternoon, I was bummed that I couldn't take her, but I had the Hospital Open House from about 7 this morning until after 2... got out of there at 3, tired, but woth it! But Ash looked great with her hair all done and makeup and her dress, I'll get pictures up! Already a freshman and off to homecoming, where does the time go! Okay, watching the Iowa/Michigan game, keeping my fingers crossed, Go Hawks! Hopefully I can stay up long enough to watch a win! Night!

No comments: