Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Pictures & Feeling Oh-So Much Better!

YEAH! I think we got some really cute family pictures today, yippee! And I'm feeling better! Yeah! But that also means that I need to go to bed ASAP, so I stay feeling good... it is almost 10:30 and it is time for me to be in bed. Excited to see my parents sometime Tuesday I think =) They are coming home tomorrow, but I think they are going to be EXHAUSTED and ready to hit the hay when they come home, and I'm not sure if they are working on Tuesday, but I wish and hope they took the day off on Tuesday too, because it is a long drive, but man, with them being gone made me realize how much I love having my family around me and how much I MISS my brother too, I hope they gave him lots of hugs and kisses for all of us, we miss you Spud! Having mom and dad seeing you is OH-SO good, but it makes me want to see you too! Miss you! Hope to see you soon! Night!

No comments: