And nothing was self induced... Actually it could be because I have been staying up really late all week, trying to catch up on things, so I'm not getting good sleep, not exercising, too much coffee. Ah hello Abby, what do you think was going to eventually happen? So my body gave me a smack down today and told me to stay down. Not a fun day at all except that Ash was the sweetest today and oh-so helpful. Thank you! Tomorrow is going to be a good day. Good night. (Have no idea when I went to bed at 8:00 last.)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You too???? At least you are at home in your own bed. I am just sick that I got sick @ Adam's and Joelle's. Hopefully today will be better for both of us. Can't be any worse. We are going to see some sights today if it kills me. Love you and miss you.
Mom
Post a Comment