Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Already!

Oh my goodness... time is flying... I love October! It is such a beautiful month. Tory and I celebrated our 6th anniversary yesterday, hard to believe it has already been six years ago, but it has... Trenten will be four at the end of October, and Addy is already here, so yes, it has been six years... A lot has changed since that wonderful day. Tory and I have added two beautiful children, a business, home, and a whole lot more love... I started with Carlisle, went to Kendall, and am now at the hospital, I'm a lucky girl, I have a home business I love, a second job I love, a husband that loves me, and I love him, and beautiful, healthy children, not to mention a family that is always there for us and is always loving us, and us them... I AM SO LUCKY... thank you Lord.

So Tory and I had a really good day yesterday... Tory helped me out big time by coming to the Pumpkinfest parade to drive the gator and pull the trailer in the parade, I am SO happy that is over with, but we had a really good time, so that is good. Then we got everything settled with the kids and the dogs (Trenten came over to the parade with Tory's mom and we ended up grabbing him at the end of the parade, he looked SO sad when we went past, that Tory told me to go get him, so I ran back and grabbed him, what a happy boy then!)... So we go the kids resettled with Grandma Donna when we were all done, dogs in-out, fed and happy, and then Tory and I went out to eat for our anniversary and we picked a good restaurant that we could watch the Iowa game too, go Hawks! It was our anniversary and Iowa homecoming, not much better then that, but it did get better because Iowa blew out Penn State, whohoo! So that was our day...

Then Sunday we got up and got everything done (picked up the kids from Grandma and Grandpa's the night before) and got ready, and went to breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Pierce, hadn't seen them in awhile... that was really nice. And then we met Amy, Ryan, Lilly, Tanner, Dannelle, and Tavian at a pumpkin patch for lots of low key entrainment, the kids were having a riot! Nothing like jumping a box of corn, or rolling in a plastic feed container to make for a great day... Seriously, we say it all the time, kids don't need all the high-tech toys, they like the boxes or paper it comes in... Tory kept rolling the kids in the barrel roll, and they would just GIGGLE and slide all over the place... pretty darn cute! So glad we did it, we used to do it every year with Tory's dad, but the last two we did not, so this year Tory put his foot down and said we were starting up the tradition again, and so happy we did.

1 comment:

Donna Loes said...

Where are the pictures?