That's the only word that is going through my head right now. I keep telling myself that God doesn't give us anymore then we can handle, but sometimes it is hard not to question things but that is why it is called faith and if it were easy everyone would be doing it. But ughh! Just a lot on my plate right now, what with the business, family, hospital, birthday's, holiday's, end of the month, family members getting little bouts of the flu...
Okay, now the good things:
- Addy is five months tomorrow and beautiful, healthy and intelligent and oh-so sweet.
- Trent is four on Friday! And ditto on the above except he is handsome and add funny!
- Ash is 16 next Saturday! She is all above too and beautiful! We are very lucky.
- I love my husband and best friend and I know not everyone has that in their marriages. I'm very lucky.
- Best parents ever. Thank you.
- Love my jobs.
I could keep going, so need to focus on these things. Need to.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment