Saturday, November 20, 2010

BIG Dislike

I so dislike it when one of my babies isn't feeling the best... I would rather be sick myself then see them suffer in any way, it is so hard to watch and only be able to do so much for them... Adelyn isn't feeling the best right right now and it is so hard to watch... I SO love snuggling her and rocking her, but it isn't the same because I know she would much rather be "head up" looking around and checking everything out and taking everything in, but she just doesn't feel good, so she isn't and I oh-so want to see the twinkle back in her eye and the smile that lights up the room. She doesn't even like to see Papa right now (poor Papa), she cries when he comes to get her. She only wants Mommy and Mama, that is a baby that just wants to be held, cuddled, and feeling better very quickly. Hopefully a good night sleep will be a helpful ticket. Night all! Better get to bed too in case it happens to be a night up with the girls, we will just wait and see.

No comments: