but I'm actually done pumping... I can't believe I'm saying that... it is SO hard to give up, but it wasn't producing anything anymore, or at least not enough to make it worth while, so that is why I finally had to decide that there was a need for a change... it was hard, but life moves on, right? Change happens, and my baby is getting bigger, she is going to be six months in just a few days! Now that is hard to believe!
So I'm not completely done, so that is good... small steps... baby steps =) I still feed Adelyn at night and first in the morning, so she is still getting all that good nutrient... yeah! So that makes me feel good, I so that love that feeling in the morning when I hold her and she is so smiley and happy and at night when she is just getting ready to drift on and has the beautiful content face... nothing like it. Anyway, it is a big step in Adelyn and my relationship, and I know it is okay, but I think it is even harder because she is my last little snuggle bunny =) I love my babies!
I just told Trenten tonight that he would always be my baby and that "I will love him forever..." and you know what the cutie pie told me before he drifted off to sleep, "I'll love you forever too Mommy." Melting heart right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll love you all forever!!
Post a Comment