So I'm having the kids make out their Christmas wish list, and I decided to make out my REAL Christmas wish list too =)
1. Full Kennel All The Time (this is coming true, I know this, I would love to have 15 dogs or a little more during the week and a full kennel on the weekend, that would be great, man, we would really busy then, don't even have an idea yet)
2. My & Tory's Student Loans Paid Off (yeah, we are wishing, and I only have about $6,000 left on mine, so that is nice, about three more years, yeah!)
* Note: I know there are a lot more debts on this list, but just starting with one right now. So my lifelong wish is to pay off all our loans/debts (student loans, business loans, land payment, etc.) - so much fun!
3. A Trip Away With My Husband (this would be fun to do, but I'm thinking we are still a little ways off on this... oh well, we'll get there) - So want to see Alaska with him!
4. A Family Trip with the Whole Family (Tory, Me, Ashley, Trenten, Adelyn, Mom, Dad, Adam and Joelle - this would be a great time!)
5. Continued Health For Myself & All My Loved Ones (This is definitely a wish that Santa can grant for me =)
6. The ability to buy my kids and family anything they want for Christmas, and showing my children that that isn't what Christmas is all about, and volunteering throughout the holiday season those less fortunate (we are already taking small steps in this direction, donation and sending holiday cards and items overseas)
7. And after all of this... maybe a small shopping spree because we will of course be building a new house (still a long way off)... but a girl can dream! And I know it is coming down the pipe, just have to patient and strong.
So that is my REAL Christmas Wish List, and the thing is, it will all come true at some point, I know it will. Thanks Santa! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment