
So my Grandma Grace turned 85 on Friday of last week, and we were all lucky enough to help her celebrate this wonderful milestone on Sunday at my aunt and uncle's home... I think there were seriously about 100 people in that house, and it not 100, we were darn close (I'm watching my swearing too Al =) We got a great picture of all Grandma Grace's great grandchildren, 33 if you would like to know, with at least one on the way, maybe more (too late to think that hard)... So two people fell in love, had eight children, 30 grandchildren, and 33 great-grandchildren, wow! It's amazing what love produces. And that doesn't even count the spouses and boyfriends/girlfriends, sheesh! Happy Birthday Grandma! You are an amazing woman and someone I will always look up to and love, no matter where I am in life, or how old I am, you are the best! Night!
1 comment:
Grandma is truly "Amazing Grace"! Love the picture. We definitely have to have a family picture taken again soon.
Post a Comment