Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Makes Me Laugh!
Trenten so makes me laugh sometimes... Tonight before bed (he is so good at changing the subject and pushing off the inevitable) he wanted to sing some songs and do some dancing, in his words. So he is on the landing, singing "Alvin and Chipmunks, the Squeakwel" (did not spell that right) and he is using his little hand as the microphone and he is belting it out! And then he goes "Come on up here Daddy!" And Tory runs up and they are both signing, off key, with their hands to their mouths like rock stars, it is hilarious and I can't stop laughing! I love my boys... next it was Mommy who had to come up and sing with Trent, I wasn't nearly as good as those two, but we had fun, until Mommy finally had to take the microphones away and get the little guy to bed... he sure can make five minutes out of one, that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment