Thursday, March 24, 2011
Taekwondo
So Trent is taking Taekwondo currently, and really liking it. A client and friend of ours teaches the class and the kids are so good and disciplined and intuned, it is amazing, so Tory and I thought it might be a good way for Trenten to burn some energy, gain some focus and not bad idea for balance and footwork for the later sports (be what they may be)... Anyway, he is really enjoying everything and I can't believe the progress he has already made in a few classes. Tonight he got his white uniform and he looked completely adorable! Ashley took some pictures of it, and I will have to get them off her camera for everyone, but he was so proud of it, his face was just beaming! He wanted to show everyone! And he just about did... Anyway, now they are off to bed and it is time for Mommy to get down to business, it is amazing what the house looks like when I leave at 6:00 in the morning and it is just Daddy, Adelyn and Trenten, I can have everything ready and they still find ways to make a whirlwind in this house! Wouldn't have it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trent looked so cute tonight in his outfit. He does amazingly well for a 4 year old and I am not the least bit prejudiced! I also think little Miss Addy will be ready for taekwondo(sp) next year. Imagine that, 2 prodigies!
Post a Comment