Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apologies, Flu, and Heatlh

First, I would like to apologize to my parents, I completely forgot to say "Happy Anniversary!" yesterday when I saw them, as I was kind of caught off guard when Mom told me that Trenten had just puked shortly before I got there to pick up the kids... not fun, so sorry Mom and Dad! Happy Anniversary!

And so the fun of the flu began... it was Trenten first... throwing up, mommy cleaning up, and doing it all over again... then Daddy wasn't feeling good, then came Mommy... thankfully Addy was spared, or so we thought... we all finally go through the night, and then worked at getting better and feeling better today, and I was just getting ready for bed when I walked past Adelyn's room and heard a "blah" and it was an "oh-no"... poor little girl... she had no idea what to think of throwing up... she would throw up and then look up at me with this huge grin. So looks like Mommy is going to be taking a shower (gave Adelyn a baby, new jammies and new sheets) and will be bunking with baby tonight. No work for Mommy tomorrow.. oh well.. things will get done. Night everyone! Hoping it is a good one for Adelyn and Mommy now that Adelyn has it out of her system (my fingers are crossed).

1 comment:

Donna Loes said...

Well at least it was fast and furious! Now everyone can be all better for Tory's birthday, Adelyn's birthday and Adam coming home!