Had a wonderful weekend, busy but a whole lot of fun... I don't even know where to start, except that I am pretty tired tonight.
Trent and Adelyn stayed overnight at Grandma and Grandpa's on Friday night, and it was so weirde not having them at home! So quite and still... I didn't like it at all... it was nice to get to bed, but I missed my babies and was happy to put them to bed on Saturday night. But Grandma and Grandpa were so helpful because Tory had to leave really early Saturday morning, so with the kids being well taken care of, I was able to focus on the dogs and the clients, so that was good. And lucky Mom and Trenten and Adelyn, Papa was home because of the rain! Oh, Trenten was so happy! He was a happy, happy boy.
Trent was oh-so cute when I saw him at lunch time at mom and dad's, he had a surprise in his pocket, his back pocket that is, he had a handkerchief like Papa! It was so cute! He was so proud of it!
So then the kids came home later that day, Tory got home and Jeff and JD came out with pizza and it was so much! I love when we get to spend time with those guys, they are the best! I'm always tired and ready for bed, but it's a good time that I wouldn't give up.
Then today, we had Hayden's baptism and then Shawn, Dannelle, Tavian, Ryan, Amy, Lilly, Tanner, Grandma and Grandpa came out for a cookout and it was so much fun! We had a great time! We are going to miss Shawn now that he has to go back, but watching the kids play throughout the farm today, we didn't think too much on that yet, it was a just a really good time. Okay, I'm getting tired, and I don't really want to elaborate on all the fun we had because I AM TIRED. Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment