I love it... Adelyn is just starting to wake up, and mom is up! And so I'm kind of watching from the doorframe of her room, and it is SO cute! She just laying there, getting comfy, little foot kicking the mattress... I can just see her thinking... "Hmmm, do I want to get up?" (Kick, Kick) "Or do I want to stay sleeping because this is so snuggley in here.) (Snuggle more into her pink blanket.) I love it! So innocent and sweet... not quite ready for the day, but not quite sure if she is ready to get up either... No worries baby girl, I have a bottle all ready for you when do decide to get up =)
Oh my goodness, as I write this, she just turned on her crib music! Not sure how she did it because I'm down stairs now, not sure if she used her hand (which would be awesome!) or if she kicked it? Hmmm! Now she just turned it off! She is definitely learning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment