Sunday, December 4, 2011
No Publishing in FOREVER
So I haven't written in forever, but I am going to put in a quick note while I have two minutes... it is Sunday morning, I am still in my jammies (at 10:00), got to sleep in a bit (wow!), all dogs are accounted for at the moment, Adelyn is going down for a nap (had a really good morning with all the kids), Ashley and Trenten are off to church, and I took a few minutes for me (blog), and now I am off to wrap some presents before those two get home, then it will be time for dogs again (and some cleaning at the house and such), because Tory is off deer hunting this weekend, we seem bits of orange here and there, but the kids, dogs and I are doing our own thing (just not going outside too much at the moment). Well better keep moving! Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment