And I haven't posted in forever! Oh my goodness... seriously, this is just wrong. Sorry everyone... mostly to myself though, because I do this for the fun of it, and I haven't found the time to let myself have the fun of writing... which is a complete excuse so I better figure something... it just seems like everything in the world is happening right at this moment... or at least everything in my little world... isn't it amazing how we all live in our own little worlds and then they intertwine with other people's worlds, to make one huge one... but we always comment on "such a small world after all," and it is true... but remember, while we live in our own little world's most of the time, we need to do everything we can to keep the large "world" a better place for our children and grandchildren... so while we are only one person, there are things we can do... recycle, pick up that piece of trash floating around and throw it away, energy efficient light bulbs and appliances, such off lights that are not being used at the time, TV's, etc... conserve and save... you'd be amazed... Okay, I will step down from my soap box now. =)
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great start to their April... it is amazingly COLD here! Oh my goodness! I don't like it... and I mean, I don't want a heat wave or anything, but I don't want winter either... I want 50's at night and 60's-70's during the day... is that too much to ask? =) I didn't think so... but let's see... what has been going on in the Topping Household in the last while...
We had Ashley's conferences and she is doing a good job... she likes her teacher though, so that is great... might be slipping a little, but that could be last quarter restlessness, but no excuse, she is and can be a great student... we were happy with the report.
Trent went to see the Easter Bunny with Ashley, Lilly and Megan... he wasn't too thrilled with the E. Bunny but LOVED watching all the kids run around and be so excited. Ashley walked him around to check out all the games and kids and helped him find his "9" eggs =) I think next year might be a tad more fun for the little boy. Grandma L. was supposed to go with us (Ashley, Trent, Ronda and I), but she forgot about it and told Mary she could work! It was so funny when we called and asked if was ready to go and she said oh no! That she was working... oh well, not a big deal Grandma... we missed you, but there is next year...
Tory took Jet hunting for the last time until fall on that Saturday too... Jet did really well, and both him and Coby are good boys... Okay... well, I will post more later... I still need to get Trent's bunny picture up... tonight. Tory and I have lots to accomplish this weekend and it is Easter too. Should be a good weekend... busy like usual, but fun and happy too. Hope everyone is having a great week... it's Thursday, so it is my Friday. I just have to remember that. Later gators! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment