Thursday, July 30, 2009
Finally!
Picked out our family rock, it only took us about 5 years to do it... and seriously, I was even questioning the year we got married, how horrible is that! It really was 2004... but it's crazy to think about... because Trent was 2006, and it is already 2009, and we will be married 5 years, and Trent will be 3 years old! Wow, how times flies! So we got a family rock with our last name on it, I think it will be really nice, and then we also got a rock for down at the building, Tory did a very nice job of picking that one out... and lastly we got a rock to commemorate all of our puppies through the years (Coby, Mikey, and Lucky, thankfully that is for now, and a long, long time... Jet and Holly, I want them (and intend for them) to live into a long, happy life with us)... Anyway, so we got three rocks, and will be looking into one with Ryan and Amy to commemorate Thomas.... Anyway, that was our big event tonight, and I also had to run to Kelly's Lia Sophia party... and now I'm getting roped into having one, not sure just yet... but might, I really like their jewelry... We'll see! Right now I better head off to bed because Tory is getting us up bright and early tomorrow morning, lots to do! Night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment