Friday, July 31, 2009
Hate Bug Bites!
Ugh! I hate bug bites! Especially when I don't even see anything bite me! All of a sudden I'll start itching and realize that I got bit! And now poor Trent, he has like three on his little head! Not sure where he picked those up, but he's been outside a lot, and who knows... at least I think they are bug bites, that's the problem, you just don't know what it is or what is going on, so you go with your best theory and I'm keeping an eye on everything and making sure he is cleaned thoroughly throughout the day... he wants to scratch these, so I'm trying to keep him busy and his hands off his head. Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing better with these bug bites then we are... stupid little bugs! Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment