Monday, July 27, 2009

First Morning

that we didn't have dry underwear... pretty darn good... almost a whole week without a wetting... we are trying to tell Trent that if he has to go in the middle of the night, he can wake Mommy and Daddy up to go... not sure if that is the right thing to tell a 2 year old... but we'll find out won't we =) I'm just very proud of him for getting this potty thing down so well... Yeah for no diapers! I'm sure we'll be back to putting diapers on a new little one sometime in the future... just have to wait and see... in the meantime, I have one BIG boy to run after! I can't believe how quickly he is growing! Holy smokes! Okay, well, I better get moving... I actually have two little boys this morning, Trenten and Tanner! Tanner has been staying with us since yesterday (Sunday), and goes to the babysitter tomorrow... Mom and Dad are up at the Dell's with Lilly and Amy's side of the family... it is very interesting having two in the house... not scared yet! =)

No comments: