Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Already!

Oh my goodness! Where has the time gone by... it is already July and I feel like summer is JUST getting started, and this weekend is the 4th, and they say that once the 4th is here, summer is half over, no! No! No! I'm definitely not ready for anything to be over, that is for sure.... So what has been happening around here since last I posted (which was FOREVER ago), goodness! Lets see, lots still going on down at the building and facility, I'm going to get some pictures up if it kills me... Jason needs some for the website too. We had our big 175th birthday bash in town this past weekend, and it was a lot of fun! We had the gator in the parade, and Trent, Tory and I rode on it, had it all decked out in red, blue and white and our signs and patriotic decor... it was a lot of fun, I'm just glad we were at the fun. We threw a TON of candy, and gave out doggie treats with our name and information on them (everyone thought those were pretty cute)... We already got a few calls from them. So we had a really good time doing that on Saturday. We went to Mike and Tara's on Friday night for a really good time of food, friends and fun. Trent had a blast running with all the kids and really enjoyed Mike's fireworks. Saturday, we were bad parents and Trent with mama and papa and Daddy and Mommy went to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen... I had a lot more fun hanging out with my honey (missing Trent of course!), then trying to find a seat among 2,000 people for that nights fireworks, they didn't even get started until 11:30, that is way too late! I was home from the movie, Trent in bed, doggies in bed, and Tory and I were rocking on the porch by the time we were head those finally going off... but that's why I wasn't there, I think everyone that was there, had a really good time, so that is good... Lets see Sunday... what did we do Sunday... Oh pretty much chillled out, I went to my one of my best friends Grandma's wake that afternoon, it was pretty sad... and then Tory, Trent and I went to the funeral on Monday, and I just feel for them all... She was a wonderful lady, and she definitely bestowed that greatness on her children, grandchildren and greatchildren. Lucky family to have such a wonderful woman in there lives... I'm a lucky girl too, I have so many wonderful women in my life to look up to: My Mom (and one of my best friends), My Grandma Grace, My Mother-In-Law, Grandma Ida and Grandma Pierce, Aunt Linda, Grandma Edna (may she rest in peace, she still in my thoughts and heart), My Godmother Karen, and so many more... I'm a lucky girl. Thanks Ladies! Okay, that is it for tonight... Tory and I are working hard to get this place ship-shape for this weekend, fun time on Saturday! Better get my camera out! Need to get better at taking that places... But hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: