Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy 4th of July!
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! Wow! Comes and goes so fast! We had a great time here this weekend... the weather started off a little hairy yesterday, but by 6:30 it was beautiful! Thanks to everyone for coming out! So much fun! Trent had a blast running out with Kaden all night long! And they (and Kambrie) were up until 12:00 last night! Holy smokes! They loved that they were staying over-night, big sleep over for the kids, and the parents got to finally hang out and chill once they were all asleep for the night... they were all so good too. And the fireworks were awesome! Everyone had a good time and stayed safe, what more could be ask for, besides the three tables full of food! Oh my goodness! Everything I tried was delicious! Can't (and can) wait for next year! Didn't take too many pictures, but I will see what I can post later. Night I'm exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment