Well, it finally happened, Trenten stepped on one of his many little toys with bare feet and unfortunately it was rather pointy (a jet fighter plane, or something like that), and we had a cut into the foot. So Daddy and I took him into the bathroom and washed off his feet (he liked this) and then I proceeded to wash his foot and dry and place some ointment on the cut and put a band-aid on it, and did we have a freak out! He is rather over tired tonight (school and most likely not getting his naps during the day) and he did not want a band-aid on his foot! Crying and yelling, and tears and a big old tanturm errupted, so the band-aid went on, we went upstairs and finished getting our jammies on and we snuggled into read a book and rock... that finally went well, and I went to put the little man in bed and he proceeded to tell me that his, "band-aid was hurting me." Poor little guy! I gave him a kiss and told him his band-aid would help him feel better soon, and went downstairs, haven't heard much from him since... I think he is out!
On a lighter and happier note, Trenten got to see his first rainbow tonight at Mama Ronda's! It was awesome! It was bright and went entirely across the sky, from one side to the other, and Trenten loved it! There was even a lighter second one in the sky too! It was rather cool. Trenten said he wanted to go up on it and he wanted to touch it! I think he was thinking it was a big, colorful bridge =) He couldn't take his eyes off of it, and when it faded away he was pretty bummed to see it go. Anyway, hope everyone is having a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment