Ugh! How long has is been! Crazy how fast the time goes! Anyway, lots to tell. So here goes...
Trent went to the town swimming pool with Mama Donna last week on Thursday and had a blast! He had so much fun Mom said! If he went down the slide once, he went down it at least 30 times, and he would go down sitting down, backwards, head first, he tired everything! They took Natalie and Katelyn and had a good old time. Mom asked him if he wanted to go over into the little kids pool (AKA baby pool) and Trenten said "No!" He said, "I no baby, I'm a big boy." And jumped into the big pool with the girls and mom... had so much fun! So Mom has to get it together and get Trenten to the pool yet this summer, it's just been so cold this summer, crazy!
Friday night we had a good time. We went to Ryan and Amy's for a cookout, and it was awesome food! And Trenten had a great time playing with Lilly and Tanner and Tory and Ryan's new brother, Shawn, and his girlfriend, Danielle, came over to eat with us too. They are nice kids... we all feel so old when they are around too, not bad old, just older... They are only 22 and 21, still kids =)
Saturday, we had a great time at Matt and Lindsay's wedding! What a good time! We got to stop by Greg and Shelly's before we went to the wedding (Trenten slept through all of that) and hang out with the gang for a little while... I always love hanging out with the Crowley's =) And then we headed off the wedding and had a great time! I always have fun with Tory's side of the family too though, they are so much fun! Trenten had a blast! He was a little shy at the beginning, but it didn't take him long to open up and let loose, running around with all his cousins and dancing up a storm! He wanted to dance with Lilly and he wanted Mommy and Daddy dance together too! What a cutie pie! I had a great time dancing with Tory and the entire family! The food was really good and they had a fondue table (instead of a cake), and that was really fun... Trent didn't get to bed until 11:30! And he slept in until after 9:00 on Sunday morning! He was tired!
So last night, when I was putting him to bed, I told him what a big boy he was, and how he was really growing up on Mommy, and Trenten turned to me, and said "I don't want to grow'd up Mommy." I said, "You don't?" And he told me, I want to be he wanted to be my baby boy forever, it was SO cute! Gotta remember moments like that forever! Alright, I better get moving this morning, talk to you all soon! Hope you are having a great start to the week! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I love that he said that! Makes your heart melt.
Post a Comment