We had a good time yesterday, and it was a Monday! We had a little bit of rough start, with a peeing in bed to start the day, and a little mishap while playing, but it got better from there. We went for a big walk with the pups and Daddy (Trenten and I did), and then we met Mama in town and took her over to Monti for a couple of errands, and then Trent and I took her out to lunch. Trenten said this "was very nice of him." =) What a doll!
So then we came back to town, dropped Mama off school and went to do some more errands (drop off at the bank, recycling, etc.) and Trenten and I decided to swing into Annie's to check and see if they might have what we were looking for over in Monti and Mama was getting there just before us, so Trent was excited, but I told him we had to be quiet and maybe we would sneak up on Mama, oh man was he excited! So yes, we did sneak up on Mama, and I think we surprised her a little, but man did Trent giggle about the whole thing, he liked the sneaking =)
So actually, I found what I was looking for at Annie's - a floor lamp, but now I'm in search of a shade to go with it, always something =)
So then Trenten and I went home, and I told him if he took a really good nap, maybe we could talk Daddy into going into the park that night and getting some ice cream. Trenten really liked that idea, so we actually ended up having a little picnic in the park (while the storm brewed around us) and Jason joined us! That was so nice! Haven't seen Ja in a couple of weeks! Crazy I know, but that is what happens when one of your best friends moves out of town, but it is okay, it is a great move for Ja, and we had a good time last night. Ja came down, we had a picnic in the park (Tory, Ja, Trenten and I), Trent got to play in the park, and we even got ice cream. Trenten was on cloud 9! When we were getting in the car with our ice cream, Trenten said he had to eat his ice cream fast, and I asked why, and Trent said he didn't want it all melt'd... I was blown away, he knew what melting was... Okay, I know, I know, I'm always blown away, but he is coming up with things that I don't even remember telling him (or my Mom doesn't either), like when he yelled at me to "run for our lives Mommy!" the other day, because there was an imaginary dragon coming after us =) "Run for our lives?" I did not tell him that phrase =)
So after ice cream, it was home, Tory had a call come in, so Ja, Trent and I had some fun eating Trenten pretend cookies in the living room, and had a nice time talking and laughing at Trent. Then Ja and Tory went to do a couple of things and Trenten went down to bed... It is now 6:50 in the morning, and the little guy is still sleeping, not sure if it is a good thing yet, we'll see the status of the bed when he does wake up, wet or not wet... Come on Trenten! =) Later tators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment