Trenten says and does some of the funniest things... and if I could remember them all, I would get them all on here (that would be a good mommy), but I'm pretty tired these days, so I will definitely try to remember most of them (or some of them, or one of them!) and get it down.
Yesterday it was Trenten running into Papa's office and saying,
"Hey Mister, is this Dubuque?"
"Nope, this is Cedar Rapids." - Papa
"Oh Golly! (Both hands on cheeks) We're lost again!" - Trenten
It really is so funny! Wish I could get it on tape, he did it about 20 twenty times Mom said, and then did it for us when we asked him about it.
The other night he started singing, "Hey, my name is monkey, they call me monk, that's not my name, that's not my name." =)
He's really into singing "ring around the rosey" right now. And tonight he decided that he was going to be the dad, Papa was going to be his son, and Mama was his sister, and he kept it straight, and his son was going off to school on the school bus and so now, how cute! Tory and I were still Mommy and Daddy though... he seriously makes me smile it is amazing. Okay, I'm going to hit the hay, need to get up early in the morning. Later tators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He sure makes us laugh:) Today I asked him what was on his shirt. So I told him it said "running back" so of course he immediately turned around and started running backwards. Kids are so literal!
Mama
Post a Comment