Monday, January 25, 2010

What a weekend...

I'm so tired from the weekend, sheesh! I need a weekend just for this weekend, but it was mainly because we had my work's Christmas/Winterfest party this weekend, on Saturday night, and I am on (or head of) the committee and it takes up A LOT of time throughout the entire year, not to mention the weekend, so I had a lot to do on Friday, and the event started at 6:00 on Saturday night, and I had to be there at 3:00 that afternoon to finish helping set up, and the set up when great! And the dinner was awesome! And the entertainment was funny! So I was so happy, because that is all we are trying to do as the committee, is give everyone a nice night out with good food, good entertainment, and good company, and I think it was a success! But it is a lot, because I was never really "relaxed" the entire night until it was all over, so that isn't all that fun, but it's all good... Tory and I finally were able to take off to pick up Trent around 10:45, so that was good, because I was definitely getting tired.

Trenten had a great night while we were out on the town too, he got to go to Tory's mom and Alan's during the afternoon and evening and Mama Ronda played with Trenten all night, lucky boy. And then Trenten lucked out even more because Mama Donna and Papa Jon came over to Ronda and Alan's for some pizza and to watch the Barett Jackson auction with them... they all had a great time... what a lucky boy, four grandparents all to himself... soak it up Trent! =)

No comments: